Since listing in December 2013, Orora has maintained a disciplined focus on delivering in accordance with its stated strategy.
This strategy is articulated through Orora’s shareholder value creation blueprint which outlines the value-creating activities that will contribute to future success and provides a framework against which Orora holds itself accountable to shareholders.
Orora’s strategy for creating shareholder value is a multi-faceted approach, comprising:
- In Australasia, by virtue of operating within good market structures and primarily servicing the defensive end markets of food and beverage, Orora seeks to deliver GDP based revenue growth enhanced by innovation.
- In North America, Orora expects to supplement GDP based industry revenue growth with market share gains and increased sales to existing customers via a solutions service and product offering and innovation.
Returns focused approach to capital allocation encompassing three avenues:
- Organic growth capital – entailing customer backed growth investments.
- Bolt on M&A – representing acquisitions that expand North America’s footprint and/or increase its product capability.
- Adjacent M&A – comprising acquisitions that expand Orora into parallel packaging substrates or markets.
Orora’s seeks to provide shareholders with a steady income stream through an indicated dividend payout ratio of 60%-70% of net profit after tax. Dividends will be franked to the extent practicable (estimated approximately 30%).
With a healthy balance sheet and strong cash flows, Orora is well positioned for a period of accelerated innovation, continued enhancements to its core business operations and strategic investments to drive future growth for shareholders.
Investing in our growth
Orora has committed to invest approximately $400 million in innovation and growth since listing on the ASX in December 2013. Learn more.